Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A dingus by any other name...

66690_10150307242520273_861290272_15264603_4690412_n (1).jpgIn the movie Hudsucker Proxy it is a dingus, plastic, and extruded
Now they're cardio, LED, and performance, has your curiosity been fed
The Hula Hoop as it has been most commonly known,
Need a little more information I guess I can throw you a bone
My wife started a business where hooping is the game
a fitness class focused on training the whole body the same
Waist hooping, and chest hooping, and neck hooping, oh my
This American dream is a great piece of pie

New Ideas and tricks back and forth they get tossed 
I am happy (not just because I get to make love to the Boss)
We live health and I get to partner with my best friend
feb10 101.jpgWith nothing but love and respect to the end
130+ pounds shed my Jen has victoriously emerged 
No longer a life humming a sad hopeless dirge 
Dedication to working facilitation to all having fun
Many years I hope to continue and retire in the sun 

No comments:

Post a Comment